Our homes have been pre-designed to help our customers with the often times daunting task of designing a home from scratch. We are offering a variety of upgrade packages to choose from to make each home fit your specific lifestyle needs.
Greenfab can build a custom project based on your design preferences. We are working with different architects that understand modular and can design a home that match your needs and dream.
Greenfab offers our expertise and direction for projects seeking LEED for Homes, Built Green, Passive House, ENERGY STAR and Living Building Challenge certifications. We will help you develop sustainable design strategies as well as manage the project certification and documentation process.
Greenfab completed the first targeted LEED Platinum, modular home in Washington State.
Take a look at our latest project on Whidbey Island through our new "Walk Through" system.
Complete Project Overview:
Between $20,000 and $80,000
Modular Factory Costs per size:
- Over 3,000 sf (square foot): starting at $135/sf and up
- Between 2,000 and 3,000 sf: starting at $155/sf and up
- Between 1,200 and 2,000 sf: starting at $175/sf and up
- Between 800 and 1,200 sf: starting at $195/sf and up
- Under 800 sf: starting at $225/sf and up
- Site Work Costs:
35% to 60% of factory costs